Alphard ...

The Solitary One
The Lone Star



Star twinkle because they are singing.
When you're
...insecure...
...desolate...
All you have to do is look up, on nights that seem hopeless...

And there they'll be...
Twinkling.
Singing for you.
Cheering you on.
Praising you



Even though I know
that it's just the
atmosphere that creates
the twinkling effect

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sotong head

YY your message at 1 :30 PM woke me up!!!
I was still so sleepy...
Reason:
Finally the movie finish at 5.30 PM yesterday.
Then we run to the Douby Ghaut MRT station .(30 mins)
The others took the green line to go home, only i took red line.
Standing there for 1h..........................................(1h)
Finally arrived at Woodlands MRT station :)
Then I take 911 to go home, after I got up the bus then see the bus is 911E
Why got E???......................
Wrong bus...
Too late already XP
Wawawawawawa.......
Jump off at the first stop
cross the road and wait for 911
911 not 911E(45 mins)
But the only good thing is I meet my ex-classmate(can say best friend)
finally arrive home and we talk a bit
come back home at 7:45 PM
so tired...
go tuition at 8:30 PM
I accept my fate
Wawawawawawawa........................

1 comment: