Bleach Movie 4: The Hell Verse
12.4 opening...
And that's today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to watchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~why~~~~Waaaaaaaaaa~~~
It is only release in Japan...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Anyway, here it goes, the trailer:
The place where even Shinigami aren't allowed...
If you go there you will die...
It can't be...it's
Yes...It's hell
The end of the world.
Everything disappears.
I can't lose those precious things.
I have to protect them, even if it cost me my life!
I don't care what happen to my body...I'll protect!
If that's the case, then the author of Bleach, Kubo Tite is god...
There's 4 movie so far...
Bleach Movie 1: Memories of Nobody 2006
Bleach Movie 2: Diamond Dust Rebellion 2007
Bleach Movie 3:Fade to Black 2008
Bleach Movie 4: The Hell Verse 2010
Trailer for the 4 movies:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V2fxKHBcE4&feature=related
It will be very long before the DVD come out...sad...
Alphard ...
The Solitary One
The Lone Star
Star twinkle because they are singing.
When you're
...insecure...
...desolate...
All you have to do is look up, on nights that seem hopeless...
And there they'll be...
Twinkling.
Singing for you.
Cheering you on.
Praising you
Even though I know
that it's just the
atmosphere that creates
the twinkling effect
The Lone Star
Star twinkle because they are singing.
When you're
...insecure...
...desolate...
All you have to do is look up, on nights that seem hopeless...
And there they'll be...
Twinkling.
Singing for you.
Cheering you on.
Praising you
Even though I know
that it's just the
atmosphere that creates
the twinkling effect
No comments:
Post a Comment